Thursday again and another page in the ol'
How bout you?
Even if you can not admit it, I will do it for you. WE are all plowing, some with simple garden tools and some with heavy farm machinery but we are all in that same "time zone" of great stress and adversity no matter what side of the globe you are on.
Now, while I do not have any earth shattering, ground breaking words of wisdom, I will tell you that the ONLY way I get through things is to pray through it..you know, (P.U.S.H) and "keep on keepin' on" (I need a Trucker Hat that says that!)
Please do not get me wrong..I am always honest here and want you to know that I did not always do that, you know, "Pray" through things. I did what "I thought" was best..and I struggled....and worse, I failed. I made wrong decisions, made u-turns on "my road" yadda yadda yadda...but the great thing is, everything I have learned along this "Amazing Journey" called life has lead me to today, where even though I am sometimes:
- stressed about what others think (even though it is "none of my business")
- always doing laundry and have too many socks that do not match
- struggling with drivers in the school parking lot that are running late and act like it is my fault
- anxious about my upcoming departure and flight around the world
- confused about my creative fork in the road
- and fussy that one day it is 107 degrees and the next day it is 80 and more humid...
I find great strength and security in my faith (it takes time to strengthen it..but it does come..and it does work) so I can deal with the little every day dumb things and leave the rest to God, whew!
At the end of the day, regardless of how CRAPPY I might feel, I know I am okay...and so are you (even if you feel like you are not). THAT is normal and I promise...your faith and your security will strengthen you and carry you through
well, as long as you pray (duh!)