I feel compelled to make this a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT day...here are just a few things to do:
- especially if you are going to direct traffic in a parking lot at an elementary school where parents seem to think that they are the only ones running late...just sayin it makes me want to be a police woman, move over TJ Hooker.
- especially if you have 275 of one kit and 150 kits of another to finish kitting inbetween laundry, soccer practice and standing in a line at STAPLES for school supplies that is 150 people long.
- especially if you need to thank GOD for those special friends that think of you while they are in the STAPLES line and see what you are missing and get it for you!
- especially if you have a great husband that not only remembers to get coffee filters at Target even though it is under construction and nobody knows where anything is, but he finds them and gets two boxes!
- especially if you still have 100 days until Christmas Eve and a super cool new fun class that debut's on The Paper Life October 1st to get you ready for the holiday's (okay that was more of an infomercial)
- especially if your brand new bible study starts next week...whew!
You have to remember to P.U.S.H but then do not stop there....keep praying and remember no prayer is too big or too small...it is just right...you just have to do it, duh!