By the time you read this I will:
A. be on my way to the airport
B. be at the the airport
C. be on a plane (1 of 3) on my way to Pennsylvania
D. be in Pennsylvania (not actually in that Red Barn below..but you know what I mean!)
I am sooo ready to go (and not even HOMESICK anymore, that was last week!) I even packed my running shoes for some early morning PA runs down the tracks...(yes, the police have been advised that I am coming) and I am NOT kidding!
Anyways...I will be spending many an hour either in an airport or on a plane and because I am pretty sure that I have ADD (it's okay, I know!) I MUST be prepared for a cornucopia of things...so here is a look at what is in my bag besides the normal boarding pass, I.D, phone and leopard snuggie...
- A TON of markers...working on A LOT of new things... A LOT!!!!
- My "Choose Joy" workbook to create new doodles from...
- The Power of a Praying Wife book....soooo good!
- My big honkin bible because it is A. my companion and B. something to grip onto during take off and landing...and anytime in-between.
- 1/2 YARD of canvas that I have been "scrappling" on (details soon!!!)
- A new issue of "Cloth Paper Scissors" that I have been holding out on to look through after I hit the "Sky Mall" catalog!
- My "Windows of the Soul" book and pages of AWESOME notes that friend Cheryl created for us on a new amazing creative venture we are working together on (details also on this soon!!!!)
I probably will not blog while gone...just know that I will be soaking up the AMISH countryside...the Red Barns...the creativeness that we will be generating on Friday night and Saturday...and I will meet you back here on Monday!
Have a GREAT next few days...and do not forget to Choose Joy...regardless of your situation RIGHT NOW...no matter HOW BAD....Exhibit your FAITH by Choosing JOY
Laugh until you cry..Cry until you Laugh (THAT needs a doodle!)