Today, I am giving you a new doodle to color and hopefully inspiring you to give something to someone else, kinda like a "Do Something" and "Pass It On" challenge.
Give yourself 20 minutes to color and think about the things above WITHOUT thinking you should be:
- unloading the dishwasher
- folding the clothes
- sweeping the floors
- cleaning the bathroom
Taking 20 minutes (more or less) of quiet, being still, or in this case, coloring. It will relax you a little and add a little JOY to your soul...and reboot you, and if you are a mom, a girl, a lady, etc.....I know you could use a little reboot...
then..."Do Something" like
- Pass on the doodle to someone else to color and inspire someone else
- Bake some cookies and deliver them to your local firefighters and/or police
- Take your shopping cart all the way back up to the front of the store instead of leaving in- between cars
- Go to Jessie's Facebook page to "Like" it (PLEASE!)
- Take your neighbors dog for a walk
- Offer to make or take dinner to someone
and you will find that
"There is more happiness in giving than in receiving" Acts 20:35
Directions on how to print this doodle out because Typepad will NOT cooperate with me therefore making this an example of being "Simply Complicated" (dang it!!!):
Right click on doodle above
"Save Picture As" (save it to your computer)
Either insert it into a "Word Document" and print it or simply "Print" it as a picture.