Dang July went fast....pretty sure that I was reminding you that once 4th of July passes..it is all down hill till Christmas...
see, I was not making that up.
It happens every year.
Anyways, if I were a scrap booker, maybe an active participant of Project-Life 2012 (I do have all of the stuff..) or had Insta-Gram (which Jack referred to last night as the "world's greatest invention") then this would you might have seen:
- Working out at Athlete's Choice several days a week..more than I ever have in my life (both working out and sweating..thanks Maria!) http://www.athleteschoicersm.com/
- Still displaying the biggest American Flag (probably designed for a building) that you can on a little house
- Enjoying the renewed relationship with being creative everyday, thanks Tim! http://timholtz.com/
- Documenting big things in the smallest ways
- Children being water ambushed by big mean neighbors...(just kidding, they are small..and bald..the neighbors..not the kids. Was that nice of me to say?)
- Finding heart rocks
- Rollerblading (kids, NOT me!) running, walking and riding around the lake
- Baking for a cause http://www.cookiesforkidscancer.org/
- Chicken fights & bbqing chicken..alot
- Blazing trails with Regina & Amy...and Ben, too!http://www.ocparks.com/whitingranch/
- Sailing the Maui sea and tanning feet at the same time http://www.teralani.net/
- Spreading the word http://www.jessie.org/
- Joining forces with the wives http://www.racerxonline.com/2012/07/27/racer-x-films-surfercross-day-1
- Selling cookies for the cause....http://www.cookiesforkidscancer.org/
- Watching Plumerias bloom in the backyard, wishing we were back on vacation
- Watering and wondering if the pam tree is going to get attacked by the giant zucchini plant
- Loving him and wishing he would stop playing car salesman..no, I mean car buyer.
- Finding more heart rocks
- Trying to convince boys not to throw signs in EVERY picture
- Riding bikes
- Sailing the high seas of Lake Mission Viejo
- Reading & studying http://www.onlyyoucanbeyou.com/
- Buying socks for the cause http://www.jessie.org/joyjars/
- Becoming more civilized campers...bye bye tent
- Sticking to a schedule
Today...or maybe tomorrow, bake some and share some...Click HERE for the recipe.