This Saturday, I will be setting up a little table to sell my wares at Athlete's Choice in my town, Rancho Santa Margarita and 10% of all sales will be donated to The Jessie Rees Foundation. In addition to the 10%, I am going to up it an additional 10% for a total of 20% (math skills, I know)
I will be selling the ornaments I have been making and teaching this season and am stitching up some super cute little quilted ornaments from the fabric I brought home from Pennsylvania that will hang on these even cuter little metal hangers from Amish country and there is plenty more cute where that came from...Happy Basket pillows, leather cuffs and more...If you are in the area, I would love to see you...and bring your friends...
Let's kick the season off together!
Athlete's Choice ..23252 Arroyo Vista, RSM 92688 (thanks, mom!)
p.s.In case you are still reading, I am going to teach a "Creative Muscle" class at Athlete's Choice in January so if you want to sign up, come on Saturday and check out the project!