bag of microwave popcorn. (you thought I was going to say box of chocolates, didn't ya?)
WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY RANDOM POST. I HAVE TYPED AND RETYPED IT SEVERAL TIMES SO I AM JUST GOING TO TYPE IT ALL OUT.
- Lately I have felt like a bag of microwave popcorn. Some of the kernels are popping OUT OF CONTROL out of the bag and onto the ground, some are half popped and some are sitting on the bottom of the bag, un-popped.
- There is a shift happening in my life, again. "shift happens" (i had to say it) ALOT of shifting in fact and when that happens, it is an opening for the enemy to get out his dart gun and shoot. 9 times out of 10 I have my "armour" on but gosh dang it, every once in a while...
- Every day I have been waking up with the urge to blog about all of the creative junk I am doing creatively and at the same exact time I want to tell you about the things I am working on and experiencing spiritually (think popping kernels.) I want to share some BIG things that I am working on and I hate stuffing it all down until just the right time (half popped) but that is part of the process. I have been also waking up tired and I DO NOT LIKE THAT (that must be the kernels at the bottom of the bag)
- Here are the things I know for sure. In order to be successful in anything I do, I must eat, sleep, pray and move...in no specific order. If I don't I crash, usually into the wall that I skillfully built. (I need to build bridges NOT walls!)
- I have started having wild dreams and talking in my sleep alot. This used to happen alot when I was younger. For the past 10 years or so, I have not had dreams and they are back. I am not sure what that exactly means, but they are WILD. So wacky that when I try to explain them, I can't. I painted on a morning after a really crazy wild dream night and this is what I got:
- Today I woke up with 1001 things on my mind (out of control popping) and I don't like that either. Maybe that is why I am tired. It dawned on me that if I got all of the junk out of my head (exploding kernels) I would be able to focus on the important stuff and that thought reminded me that I have not given you a list to print out in a long time, so here ya go. A list to get the junk out of your head so that you can focus on the important stuff. Download Junkoutfocuson
- p.s. When I use the word "junk" I use it in a good way. Don't get all crazy on my because you see your name, event or store on the list and you think that I think it is junk. Everything you see on my list is important and that is why I need to get it done.
- I have had some really deep intentional conversations in the past week. One with a very good friend and one with someone I didn't even know. The thing I love is that when you are transparent and authentic, no matter whether you know someone or not, it helps both the person that you are talking with and yourself. win.
- It is REALLY HARD to have some very special people in your life that are across the country and on the other side of the world (it is awesome, but hard)
- I am really ready and so excited for Ali to hit the world gangbusters and I am really ready to get back to story telling.(I think I might just start today)
- Again, some many urges to tell you all of the junk I am working on. It is all good and in good time, I will share how you can be part of it, how you can help and how you can share.
- I stole my brother in laws phone at last weekends 50th anniversary party and went around and got selfies with lots of people. He decided to share them on FB and well...okay....
Okay, I really need to get to work. THANK YOU, yes, YOU, right now, the one who is reading this for hanging in with me. Thank you.