I kicked off 2017 with something new and I think I confused a lot of people on exactly what it is so I am going to start over with hopefully a better description of what it is. In a nutshell, I am offering a new online workshop each month and it is called "When Art & Faith Collide"
- Each monthly workshop is self-paced so you are never behind. It begins on the first of each month. Once the workshop opens, you can go in and out of the classroom whenever you want. wherever you are, for as long as you want. It is that simple.
- You pay as you go which means you do not have to pay for the entire year. Each monthly workshop is $20.00 and the content is yours forever.
- You can take every monthly workshop or just a few, Remember, you register as you go. When Art & Faith Collide Workshop #2 starts 2/1 but you are always able to register for Workshop 1 which launched Jan. 1.
- On the first of each month, you will receive a link and a password to that months classroom to the email address that you provide during registration.
- Each monthly workshop includes the following content: 1. A video tutorial of a mixed media journal page 2. A tutorial for a 52 Pickup card 3. Bible Journaling Lesson 4. Doodle PDF for you to print out, add color to and and add into your planner, binder or Bible 5. One additional simple project. Projects will vary by month:- simple stitching with pattern downloads, lettering, stamp carving, print making, rock painting,etc...
and guess what?
No special skills necessary and NO PERFECTION ALLOWED. This monthly workshop was created to remind you that you were created to create, encourage you to allow yourself to color outside the lines, to leave the tape measures and rules in the drawer and possibly even introduce you to something new.
My purpose is to encourage and inspire you, remind you of things you might already know (you just forgot to remember) and to teach you some new things. My hope is that along the way, we can also create some good new healthy habits, including eating REAL carrots (not the little whittled down ones) writing & mailing cards to one another (remember Pen Pals?) and to even inspire you to do something in your community, on a national level or even an international level. Each months projects will look a little different but will include the line up listed above and is meant to remind you to use what you have, create something and to share your love for creating with others.
It is not just Bible Journaling. It is not just stitching or mixed media or painting rocks or collecting sticks to hang felts hearts from...it is really much more and I hope that you will join me. I am also excited to tell you that a portion of your $20.00 will be donated to The Grow Hope Foundation each month which means that we are doing something together Internationally! #AWESOME