I wanted to let you know that I am Periscoping tonight at 6:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. You can find me on Periscope by using my name, Stephanie Ackerman. I am going to simply paint the May divider (which is also referred to as a dashboard) that comes in my Documented Faith Binder and tell you all about how I am embracing the rainbow these days.
If you don't have the binder then you can do one of three things:
- Buy one, duh.
- Download the printable and color it as you wish
- Just watch the Periscope and then be on your creative merry way
I am going to give you a heads up on what I am going to use BUT remember, I always suggest using what you have. NEVER feel like you have to go out and buy a bunch of new things, unless it is the binder (see #1 above)
- Ranger Waterbrush
- Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Crayons
- Illustrated Faith .35 Pen
- Uniball Signo Broad Tip White Pigment Pen
- Faber-Castell B Black Marker
- Kuretake Watercolors
Printable: Download Mayprintable
See you on Periscope. Well, I won't see you but you know what I mean!